Monday, August 20, 2012

Challenge #48 Summer Inspiration

Hey there, welcome back!

Can you believe that we are almost at the end of August?
I sure can't. I have been spending more time indoors this summer because of our impending move to our new home. I've been thinking about being outside more over these past few weeks as I sit and pack more & more boxes. I used that desire to inspire this weeks challenge.

Your challenge is to let summer inspire you.
Bright colours, time at the cottage, kids playing in the pool or eating a popsicle.....
whatever you love about summer.

I made this brightly coloured outdoor scene on a 10x10 canvas.



I'm really looking forward to seeing how you interpret this weeks inspiration. Happy crafting !!


Barb
Here's my layout for the Summer Inspiration challenge. I love doing summery, beachy layouts, so this challenge was an easy one for me. These photos are actually from a trip we took in March a couple of years ago.


Lynne

My sister in law conveniently posted some new photos on Facebook this week  of my nephew and great nephew playing in the pool.   I knew they would be perfect for this challenge.  



Bronwyn

The splashpad- is there a more summery place??





8 comments:

Michal said...

Wow! Those are all awesome! Good work ladies!

Carol Ric said...

Great cards from the DT.

Laura Love said...

What pretty projects! I LOVE that canvas artwork - beautiful job!

Milena said...

Love them all! Keep up the good work.

J. Christoffersen said...

I'm definitely trying to hold on to summer. Great challenge!

ScrappySandie said...

Lovely projects! Sooo inspiring! Thanks!

ScrappySandie said...

Hey, Ladies, I've visited several times now an deach time I'm a little more inspired to do more than jsut make cards...scrapbooking and artwork on canvas are calling! Thanks again!
Sandie

mandysea said...

Found you through Counterfeit Kits Challenge Blog...
Loved your Summer themed challenge!