Sunday, August 26, 2012

Challenge #49 Polka Dots Anyone??

Hi all.  Bronwyn here.  This week my challenge uses the always fashionable, eye-catching polka-dot.  I love this pattern's light-hearted playfulness and in my home I have polka-dishes, polka-towels and polka-furniture.  
But today, here at Use Your Stuff, I have some polka-pennants that I created to hang in my classroom to welcome all of my darling students back to class.  

So.....what dotty-ness can you come up with this week??

Lynne
Hi everyone.  I love polka dots too.  They are one of my favorite patterns to scrap with.  I took my daughter to school yesterday, and the fun polka dot pattern worked perfectly to showcase the pictures she allowed me to take.   
I rarely do a double page layout, so this was my own challenge within the challenge.  


Barb
It looks like I'm in good company in the "loving polka dots" department. Like Bronwyn said, they are so fun. I used a couple different polka dot papers on this altered frame of my two darling nephews.

 




3 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

Hi gals, thanks so much for hosting a great challenge. It feels so good to use up my old stuff! =)
Hugs, Sarah

Dru said...

Thanks for hosting a fun challenge - I've been working on using up some of my older stuff for awhile now ~ so this is great! Thanks for letting me play, Dru

Andrea W said...

Great challenge blog! Thanks for the wonderful DT inspiration.