Monday, January 14, 2013

#67 - Collage

A couple of years ago, Lynne introduced me to collages. I'm a multi-photo, multi-page scrapper. Quite often I have a problem narrowing down my photos to use on a page. Collages were the perfect answer to my dilema of using lots of photos without the page looking over-crowded.
She pointed me to Picasa (a free online photo storage/editing/sharing website) which will create a collage for you from the pictures that you select. Easy Peasy!

So ... long story short, this week's challenge is all about doing a collage on your project. For the card-makers in the group, a collage can be done using different papers and embellishments.

Here's my finished project.


I'm looking forward to seeing what you all come up with. Don't forget to link up your project using the link below so we can all see it.

Lynne
I love collages.  I know, Barbara already said that.  I decided that this challenge was perfect for my Year in Review layout.




1 comment:

Lynn Holland said...

I've shown collages of work in my design book. Hope that's okay. I'm doing a 12 week course where I have to produce a design/work book and a final piece