Monday, July 15, 2013

#93 - Ad Challenge

Welcome to another week on the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog. I hope you're still feeling creative now that the nice summer weather has arrived.

This week we have an Ad Challenge for you. The idea is to use this advertisment to inspire your next project in some way.


I used the basic design in my layout.




So, how is this ad inspiring you? I can't wait to see what you come up with. Don't forget to come back here and share your finished project.


Joy
I liked the photo strip and large photo from the inspiration ad. I used many older
label stickers to make the border at the top of my large photo. 


Lynne
I too liked the large photo and the smaller strip of photos.  I moved the small strip and grabbed some old vellum and last year's summer papers form Echo Park for embellishments. 






No comments: