Monday, August 19, 2013

Challenge #98 - Circles galore

G'day friends,

We hope you had a great weekend. It's Monday so it's challenge time.
This week your challenge is to use circles. Use them nay which way you like, the more the better.

Have fun and get crafty!


My layout uses circles as a design element for this page. I've used a circle tag in the top right to highlight a shark, the scalloped circle for the journaling, and lots of brads, and bling for bubbles.



Joy
This layout came together very quickly after I grabbed a package of old
journaling circles from Jillibean Soup. I used almost the whole package that has been sitting for years.
insert happy dance here :)



Lynne

I pulled out my many punches and just went a little crazy.  

 
 
Milena
I pulled out some alcohol inks and blended them on an acrylic sheet. I then used my handy dandy circle cutter to cut different sized circles out of the acrylic and some paper to represent bubbles on my page.
 
 



3 comments:

Tiiu said...

Super inspiring! Love both layouts!

Alka said...

When is the date closing for challange

Lynne said...

You have til Sunday night. Every new challenge is posted on Monday mornings at 9 AM.