Sunday, June 7, 2015

Challenge #187 Sentiment

Hi everyone, this is Martha Lucia  and it's my turn for our weekly Challenge and I have chosen Sentiments. It's very simple, you have to create your project using any kind of sentiment. You can stamp it, die cut it, paint it or write it. As I always say, the possibilities are endless. Just tell us what you use and add the direct link to your post.  Let's see all the creations of the Design Team made just for you...


I created my card using a beautiful stamp from So Suzy Stamps called Palm Tree. I used the embossing and watercolor technique with this stamp. My sentiments are from the stamp set Super Scrip from Altenew and I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.



 I made this tag with a Prima flower package, cutout from an Authentique sheet and scraps.  
Red plastic moon and dots were part of a Christmas garland.

Lori
This is my favorite birthday stamp right now. I just love that big and bold sentiment!

Renee

I made this card using one of my favorite stamped sentiments.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun challenge. I bet there are lots of fun entries to see on this one! Love all your DT projects - thanks bunches for the inspiration. j.