Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Challenge Highlights from June 22's - Wood

Big thanks to everyone who played along and showed us what to do with wood.  I loved all the entries and it was super hard to pick just 3 favourites. 
In no particular order:

17. Paper Profusion   the beautiful layers and the lovely scene outside the wood"window"


































Don't you agree the directional wood arrows complete this card by  13. DebiB ?



 I cannot believe it is a card - it is a gift in itself! 10. Pamellia


Happy Summer everyone!




3 comments:

Paper Profusion said...

Thanks to everyone at 'Use your Stuff' for including me in your favourites! Congrats too to Debi and Pamellia. Nicola x

Debi said...

Wow! I am so happy to be included in your favorites. Thanks so much! Congrats to the other 2 winners!

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh, I almost missed this!! Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your highlights, I am so thrilled!! Thank you for the kind words as well! Congrats also to Debi and Nicola, gorgeous makes! I look forward to joining in again real soon. hugs :)