Monday, October 12, 2015

Challenge #195 Use Ribbon on your Project


Hi everyone! Amanda here with this week's challenge! Since washi tape has 
become so popular I definitely have neglected my stash of ribbon! 
This week I want you to dig out your ribbon and use it on a project!

I used ribbon above and below my photo and also for the bows.



This is Majo's tag. She used Rubber Dance Stamps for the background and also the image and word from the same *Da Vinci* set. A black ribbon rounded it up :)


Martha Lucia,  used burlap ribbon and adorned it with some die cuts and flowers from DieNamites. Her tag  was made using Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Arabesque Background Stencil and Stencil Gel from Rebecca Baer Inc.


Loved this velvet scalloped ribbon, bought in almost every colour - hardly used.
Pairs great with washi though!


I know it may be hard to see it but I used orange ribbon along the orange leaf paper.

Renee

I used some of the insane amount of twine ribbon that I have as an accent for my fall lip balm pumpkin holder.


Show us what you've created!



2 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

I can sooo identify. My ribbon stash is big so I'm glad to use some of it.

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT