Monday, January 4, 2016

Challenge #205 - Tags

Hello everyone!  Happy New Year to all of you! I hope that you all enjoyed the holiday season and are ready to get back to some challenges!

It's Lori here, and I am excited to bring you your first challenge of the new year. My challenge to you is to use a tag on your project.

Here's a look at what the design team has created for you:

I had an ephemera pack from Pink Paislee that I uncovered in my stash recently, and I thought the tag and the heart transparency worked so well together for my card.
Do Not Open Until Dec 25.
I had a few extra tags laying around, even after wrapping presents with my "helper!" !!


I was going old school with this layout and just doing simple stamping and embellishments lots of inking and a few die cuts and transparencies that I found in  my stash...





Amanda

I used a tag for my journalling on this layout!



I made this simple card using a tag to stamp out my images on and a second tag to make it pop!




I hope you find some time this week to play along with our challenge. I look forward to seeing your creations!

No comments: