Monday, February 1, 2016

#209 - Inspired by a Love Song

Hello everyone!  Are you ready for this week's challenge...we want you to be inspired by a song..not just any song though...with February and Valentine's Day upon us, we want you to be inspired by a  LOVE SONG!
From the heart and from the soul, show us your love song inspired projects!

Here is what the Design Team has for you this week to get you started......




For this weeks challenge I took my inspiration from an Australian band called "Secret Garden" and their song "To the Moon & Back" in creating both my title for this layout as well as sentiment towards our gorgeous "adopted" Nan & Pop whom we all love "to the moon and back"!  


Karrie
 I chose Madonna's 1985 song Crazy For You to title my page.

Lori
I, too, was inspired by Madonna's Crazy For You song to make a Valentine's Day card.


Tammy
I was inspired by the Bette Midler song Baby Mine.  I think that the love a mother has for her child is one of the greatest in the world...my son is my everything..it felt like I waited for him forever, but I just had to wait until the time was right to accept all that love!



No comments: