Monday, February 15, 2016

Challenge #211 Black and White





Hello 

 Shirley here with this weeks challenge.  To me there is nothing more striking than a good black/white combination.  So your challenge this week is simple create a card, layout, OTP whatever you want using black and white!  This week I decided to do a card:


 I made this simple valentine's day card with rub-ons from Crate Paper and scraps.




I created an ATB with CherryPie Stamps in B&W, was so much fun, thanks for the challenge, dear Shirl ♥






Thanks to my fellow DT members for their gorgeous creations!

I can't wait to see what you all create... don't forget to link up your creations below so we can all leave you some love!

Hugs Shirl



1 comment:

Shirl said...

OMG ladies I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your creations this week. Thank you all so much for making such beautiful cards, layouts and OTP pieces to show case how striking b&w can be!