Monday, March 14, 2016

Challenge # 214 Flowers and more Flowers

Hi everyone, Martha Lucia here to share with you a new and colorful challenge. During this week you can link all your projects using any kind of flowers. Stamped, die cutting, punched or made with any material. You can create cards, layouts or any other paper creation that like to share with us.
Let the fun begin:

I decided to use stamped flowers. This is a new set from Joy Clair Stamps called Spring Flowers. I used the double stamping technique with different colors to create a special effect in each flower. The base and the second layer of my card are Whisper White and Ii added a tiny decorated edge that I cut with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders. If you want to know more details about my project, I will waiting for you in my blog.

I made an ATC Box with 4 ATC's. All sentiments and the flower I used are from Darkroom Door. I colored everything with PanPastels.



Ever wonder what to do with those images you coloured in an adult colouring book?  I cut out this image and glued it into my art journal. To find out how I made the background, check out my blog.

I have an entire tray of Heartfelt Creations stamped/cut out flowers that were left over from a demo, so when Martha came up with this theme I just HAD to join in the fun!  After inking up my flowers I decided to create my own background to showcase them using the Bokeh technique!

Amanda

I'm not much of a flower girl, but loved this challenge! It made me think outside the box and I came up with this gorgeous mixed media card. The card was created using the amazing Dylusions paints (love the array of bright colours) with layered stencilling to make the background really pop!


Karrie
I wanted to use up some blue flowers on this boy page.

I had the December Paper Pumpkin from Stampin Up and I just didn't like the whole calendar thing, so with the help of Pinterest, I created some fun cards instead!  Here are just a few and the rest can be found on my blog!

Khristina
I decided to play along this week because I never use flowers on my layouts. I found this picture of my niece when we went camping and decided to make a girlie layout. For more information or to see close-ups, please visit my blog. 

Renee

This card was made with the Faux Plaster technique.  The background has flowers in the embossed pattern and the flower in the bottom left corner was made with Heartfelt Creations Blazing Poppy die and stamp.  Please visit my blog for closeups and the details!

An InLinkz Link-up

No comments: