Monday, March 7, 2016

Meet the New DT

Hello everyone!

First off, I want to thank all of you that threw your hat into the ring and applied to the DT.  We had the most amazingly talented applicants for this call out than any other that we have ever had!  As such, I couldn't just pick 1 person to be on the DT.  We have 8 new members!  Our design team is the biggest it has ever been and these wonderfully talented women will strive to bring you inspiration each week in all different kinds of crafting!

If you didn't make the team this time around, please keep an eye down the line for our next call out and apply again!

Without further adieu, let me introduce you! (Just click on each member's name to be taken to their blog and have a look around)



I started scrapbooking in 2007 when 2 coworkers/friends took me to my first crop, one of the girls said all I needed to bring was the pictures and anything special to go with them, she provided me with my first album and I had access to her supply of paper. I fell in love with the hobby that day and have been doing it since, that year for Christmas they gave me my first tote-bag kit that I still use when going to crops. I love to scrap in my Scrapcave (scraproom) it gives a chance to relax and enjoy the process of preserving memories. I scrap, make cards, smash and project life.I live in South Williamsport, PA. I am married to a wonderful man now 22 years between the 2 of us we have 8 kids, 17 Grandkids, 4 Greatgrandkids :) We are the owners to 1 fur-baby too, Buddy an Australian cattle dog (Blue Heelers) and has been part of our lives since 2004.





Hi! My name is Khristina and I live in Arizona with my amazing husband and three adventurous children. I am a travel fanatic, avid reader, and dedicated scrapbooker. I love to combine new and old products in unique or unusual ways and have a huge stash that I am challenging myself to use in creative ways all the time. While in college, I worked at a scrapbook store teaching classes and have been scrapbooking since childhood in one form or another. I call my style "flea market style" because I love to mix old and new in creative and unique ways in order to create an amazing product. I love to document everything from our everyday moments to our huge adventures! I am so very excited to join this team and grow in my own creativity but also to inspire others to try new things and preserve their stories. 





I'm a long time paper crafter who specializes in clean and simple cards and 3D gifts.  I've been married 30 years to my wonderful husband, Steve.  We have four kids between the ages of 15-25.  I've been a Stampin' Up! demo since 2003.  I started my blog StampingMom.com in 2014.  I've enjoyed getting the chance to meet other crafters from around the world.  When I'm not stamping, I enjoy Bible study, exercising, gardening and traveling.  I also have two therapy dogs, Maya and Molly, whom I and my entire family love and adore!




My name is Tammy Cochrane.  I am from Vermont in the States, but currently live with my loving husband John and 3 Scottish Terriers (our children) - Conor - 11, Maisie - 3 and Fraser  - 11 months in Ottawa Ontario.   Aside from Scrapbooking and Paper-Crafting, I am also a baker.  I have a culinary degree and love to make cakes and pastries.   
I am so honoured and excited to join this talented team!  I have been scrapbooking for over 15 years.  My style has changed greatly over the years.  I am currently really excited about mini albums, water colouring and mixed media techniques.  I am looking forward to passing on some inspiration and being inspired here on this team. 






Hi!  I’m Darlene Pavlick from Akron, Ohio, USA.  My husband, Mark & I are originally from Pittsburgh, PA and that is where our families reside.  We have one daughter who is married with two children, Morgan (23) and Jonathan (18) and has her own accounting business.  She is the one who got me started in paper crafting about 12 years ago.  To make a long story short, once she introduced me to scrapbooking/card making, I’ve been paper crafting every day since.  It is my passion and mental therapy! I am retired, have the basement of our home set up as my ‘crafting cave’ and spend lots of time there spreading my creative wings!  I’ve been blessed to meet so many wonderfully talented people from around the world through this craft and many have become personal friends!
I’m honored to say that I have been on various design teams over the years but currently I am a member of The Sisterhood of Crafters (Originating sister 2010), Dies R Us Inspiration DT, Blog and DT Leader for Dies R Us Challenge Blog (March 2014), and a good friend and I just started our own challenge blog in January 2016 called Double D.




 My name is Gail and I live with my hubby of 30 plus years in Canada's Capital - Ottawa. We don't have kids but we do have a cat named Cassie. I am retired from the federal government, which leaves me plenty of time for playing with this hobby that I love. I've been scrappin' and card making since 1998, so I have accumulated lots of stash and tools over the years.




I have been scrapbooking for about 11 years and enjoy both traditional and pocket scrapbooking. I enjoy creating my own backgrounds and love everything mixed media! Paint, stencils and stamps are my go to products!! Love them!! My style is quite contemporary, usually with a lot of colour! My two boys aged 8 and 2 years are largely my inspiration for scrapping and memory keeping. I am a current design team member over at Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia and keep an eye out for some upcoming other guest appearances.



HEATHER!

My name is Heather McClelland. I'm a 36 year old wife and mom. I have two little boys, Jack and Ben, and the most awesome husband, Matt. I am super lucky enough to not have to work, and therefore am able to make art part of my daily life. I started my mixed media and tutorial blog a few months ago and recently started designing for art challenge blogs. I am excited to be able to combine my mixed media style with digital images and various other challenges.






No comments: