Monday, July 4, 2016

Challenge #228 - Show us an animal on your creation!

Hello my crafty friends! 

It's Majo here today to show you my inspiration for the new challenge ... easy peasy, just show us an animal on your creation. A photo, a stamp or a die, it doesn't matter as long as it's an animal ♥

This is my tag. I used VivaLasVegaStamps for the images and lots of other stamps for the background.


.... and a little close up of *Bette Davis* eyes :) 


So happy that you join us.
Please take a look at all the fabulous work our design team has come up with!

Hugs
Majo ♥

Gail

This layout uses BoBunny (White Out) products and a sketch from PageMaps.


I created this card using a Peacock die cut from Die-Versions. If you want to see the complete tutorial to create this you will find HERE 


My mommy when she was little with a big animal! 


Amanda







No comments: