Monday, May 8, 2017

Challenge #263 Feathers


Welcome to this week's challenge at Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog.  This is Stephanie, and I'm challenging you to use feathers on a project.  Perhaps you have a cute bird embellishment or an adorable sheet of paper with feathers. Maybe you have a cute digital stamp of a feathery friend you have been dying to use.  Let your creativity "fly!"  We can't wait to see what you create!


I made a triptych with bird postage stamps and feathers. More on my blog - welcome!

Gail
I used one of those colouring book pages, cut out some of the images and used them on a card.


For this project, I was inspired by the Native American print papers, namely the feather design sheet.
  I created a double page scrapbook layout to highlight pictures of my children playing at a park that is the home of one of the two largest Indian mounds in the USA.


Chris C. 
I went a little out of my comfort zone and used a feathers stencil with some light texture paste and then used water colors to paint the feathers.  I used all Fancy Pants Attwell goodies on my page featuring my two youngest grandsons.




Got these cool feather veneers, and this 70's LO just appeared! 






No comments: