Monday, April 16, 2018

Challenge #308: Babies


Hi!  It's time for a new challenge? It's Beth here bringing you this week's challenge. It's time for a Baby Challenge, this week we want to see your scrapbook pages, cards or projects relating to Babies. 

Here is a look at what the design team has created, please click on their name to see more details on their blog post:

Beth
My youngest is graduating from high school in a couple weeks, so I typically just make Baby cards for gifts.  I used the Eclipse technique to raise the "BABY" after I stamped Stampin' Up's Baby Bear on the cardstock.  The colors are Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana.



-For this project, I created a scrapbook page featuring my mother playing outside with her sister when she was a toddler.  This has always been one of my favorite pictures of my Mom (she has the pompon on her forehead), and thought what a perfect subject matter for this week's theme!

This challenge is  dear to my heart ~ our youngest GK just turned 1 year old,
they grow up so fast!
Next thing you know she'll want to drive   
o_O


Chris
We have no more babies at our house - even our granddaughters are now teenagers.  But I found these sweet photos from 2004 that I've never scrapped before.  Emma is now 16 and Paige is 15.  Where did the time go?


 Majo

 Well, as an empty nester I don't have too much to do with babies nowadays, so I have decided on a Journal Page with a "new beginning"


Amanda
I'm so far behind on scrapping I don't think I'll ever run out of photos of babies! 
Here is a layout of my oldest (now five and a half) when he was just 4 months old. 
There is nothing more peaceful than a sleeping baby!



An InLinkz Link-up

No comments: