Monday, May 21, 2018

Challenge #312- Found (Upcycle/Recycle)

Hi everyone! Welcome to this week's challenge.  Tammy here as your hostess for this challenge.  My challenge is to upcycle or recycle an aspect of your project.... The design team has some great examples to get you started....Can't wait to see what you come up with.

I found some paint chip samples on my desk and thought they would be great to use with my die cuts.  I cut out the feathers and the HELLO sentiment from the chips and then just added some embossing, twine and Nuovo dots.


For my "found object," I used a piece of pre-wrap my daughter had wound around her head during her soccer game.  Not only did it help hold her hair back during the game, it also worked as a bow for the tags on my project.

MAJO

I used a Kleenex Box and inked the backside in several colours. After I stamped some images for more texture, I cut them into "Artistic Trading Coins" (Diameter 2.5"). I stamped and heat embossed the flowers and added a little sentiment.







No comments: